Tuesday 29 May 2012

Stained glass collaboration with Drommelund.

Well I have  made 2 stained Glass pieces for a collaboration with  DrommeLund  a wonderful Artist / Crafter.

She asked me to make a few stained Glass shapes, so she may use them in some of her pieces. So of course I said yes.

 


Dark tower with sunset.
 I made stained glass blood red sun.she then completed piece  with purple copper wire Tree adorned with ruby czech glass beads  in tear drop shape The base towers are made of a slice of pine wood.
Very striking remind me of Transylvania. 

Cloudy Day Sun catcher. I made the stained Glass cloud .This  sun catcher has a silver plated copper wire tree which is adorned with swarovski crystals iProvence lavender.With pine surrounding  the outside.I found this one very relaxing and pure!


Here is little Biography about the Lady behind Drommelund


My  name is Eirini Konstantopoulou.

 I moved from Greece to Denmark to be with my husband. 

I started making wire trees a bit more than 10 years ago, mostly for something to make my mind relax and wonder.. 
When I moved to Denmark, I decided to make it my profession. 

When I started doing my hobby as a full time job.
 I knew that this is exactly what I want to do.
I get inspired mostly by nature, the change of the seasons as well as fantasy and myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment